Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nail Polish

In case you haven't heard of this, or in case you haven't tried it. . .

Sally Hansen Insta-dri Nail Polish is where its at!!

I never wear nail polish on my fingers (my toes are painted always from March-October) because it chips so easily and I never have time to let it dry. 

But I can paint my nails with this and 15 minutes later I'm good to go.  I mean, that's not even a full episode of Modern Family! 

My favorite color right now is Petal Pusher, a really light pink (kind of like the color of my blog, interesting. . . ).  I had to buy a new bottle because mine from two years ago was all dried up.  I was so sad to buy new nail polish! (haha, NOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I usually respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)