Guys I feel like I got hit by a train! Sinus infections are horrible. I'm so glad I'm not working, but I'm stressed because I should be packing to move! Instead I've just been sitting on the couch reading blogs. Do you want to know my five favorite blogs? The blogs that I check first thing when I turn on my computer? Of course you do! (in no particular order. . . )
1. The Daily Tay is pure comic gold. Every time I read it, I think, "Oh man, I'm totally that funny!" But obviously I'm not or else you would be laughing right now. And you're not. Don't ask me how I know. . .
2. Motley Mama makes me think more than any other blog I read. She has a great way of discussing taboo topics in a non-threatening way.
3. MADE is my favorite crafty/sewing blog. So often craft blogs are hard for me to get into. I still love them, read them, but the crafts have to be awesome and the author's voice needs to shine through for me to really connect to them. Dana does an awesome job of that, but since she has like a million followers I'm probably preaching to the choir. I bet you already follow her!
4. E-Tells-Tales is an extremely well written blog. I love her pictures of everything, but especially her little boy. Elizabeth is one of the most genuine people in the blog world and she inspires my writing often. I can't wait until she get a book deal!
5. Alisa Burke is my go to for creativity inspiration. She is the most creative person I know (although not personally. Bummer), I can not believe some of the stuff she comes up with, and its all gorgeous of course!
What are your favorite blogs?