But this month, it has sucked everything out of me, chewed me up and spit me out. It could get worse, but my goodness I sure hope it doesn't!
Things that are bad:
- I started January with a sinus infection
- Olivia got the flu
- We took three weeks to move into our new apartment and we're still not totally settled
- I got the flu
- I had to get non-stress tests done on my baby every week, something I didn't feel was necessary but I'm sure will cost us a pretty penny
- No internet or TV at my house until after the baby comes
Things that are good: (so we can end on a high note!)
- I lost two pounds! (No I wasn't trying, yes I was still eating, just healthier and not as much thanks to my illness)
- My husband is amazing. He's done so much work with our moving since I've been so sick and pregnant.
- Olivia loves the new house
- Olivia loves her new crib, which Adam was able to put together with out instructions!
- I don't have to be alone with Olivia anymore for like a month (not that I don't like being alone with her, its just been hard since we've both been sick)
- Snuggling Olivia in bed while we watch Cinderella for like the millionth time
Tomorrow is baby day! Unless I went into labor naturally before this posts, I'm getting induced first thing tomorrow morning.