Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just a few things

I had a very long day today (Thursday), so Friday's (today) post is going to be a short one. 

First of all, I designed my etsy shop banner and facebook logo.  I love them. 

Etsy banner
Facebook button

Second of all, I was reading this post about using pinterest to market your home based business and number one really hit home with me.  I've got to be more consistent in my branding.  On that note, I'm thinking of changing the name of this blog to Olive the Things.  I know I'm crazy, but Olive the Things is a little more fitting, since I talk about anything and everything here!  Its the name for my shop because I plan to sell a wide variety of stuff (pretty much what ever comes to mind)  So far on the list of things I've designed: coordinating mom and daughter dresses/skirts, a duvet cover and nursery decor.  See what I mean?  Its all over the place.  Plus, Olive for Olivia.  And my brother Rob came up with that name (gotta give credit!)

Third of all, potty training.  That was my goal for April, remember?  It starts MONDAY.  And just to solidify that, Olivia took her diaper off and peed on the carpet tonight.  Its going to be a rough couple of days, but she has been wanting to be potty trained for at least six months now.  Here we go.

Have good weekend every one!  I know I'll be getting as much sleep as Axel lets me get!  (12 hours with only two feedings is not bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I usually respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)