Adam had won some buffalo wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings (How??? I don't know, I was out of town!) so I decided to go with that. It was a little spicy so I did 1/3 of the pizza with BBQ sauce for Olivia and the other 2/3 in buffalo sauce.
|This picture is not very appetizing, but I promise it was good! We also like to add a little baby lotion too. . . just kidding, I don't know why there is baby lotion in this picture.|
The pizza dough I made is so simple! But you can always buy dough if you want to make it even easier. You can find the original recipe here, but this is what I used.
1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
3/4 c white flour
1 t salt
1 c warm water
1 T honey
1 packet yeast (.25 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flours and salt.
- Mix water, honey and yeast and let it sit until foamy.
- Mix water and flour mixtures.
- Let rise for 10 minutes.
- Roll out and prick with a fork.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
- Cover in sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Heat in oven until cheese is bubbly.
Oh yeah, dip it in a little ranch or blue cheese for the full effect :)