Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Where do you work?

Almost every day Olivia gets ready to leave the house.  Often on her princess car.  Sometimes with her shopping cart.

"Where are you going Olivia?"

Usually she's going to Fiji (she obsessed with our honeymoon pictures from Fiji).  Other times she's taking after dad and going to work.

"Where do you work Olivia?"

Always Andrew and Martha's house (my brother and his wife).  I have no idea why.

Today she got so far as to open the door (note to self: Olivia can unlock the dead bolt.  Be on constant alert) but then she realized forgot her keys (naturally her keys are the shoelaces on her sparkly shoes).  I guess this is something I say a lot!

Here she is, with Emily, probably going to drop her at daycare first, locking the door on her way to work.  She's so responsible.

And here she is standing right outside the door, ready to make a break for it!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how little girl dresses can work as tunic tops when they get too short.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh that last picture KILLS ME! She is so darn cute! I love her imagination :) It will be fun (and scary, I'm sure) to see the things that Mia comes up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been so much fun to watch her become her own person. I didn't think she could get any funner (more fun?) but she does every day!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! My goddaughters would always say they were going to court (mom is a lawyer)...I wonder what Guinevere will say, since I work from home and she is the one that leaves for daycare?! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Olivia went to on site daycare at the high school where I used to teach but I don't think she remembers that since it's been a year. . . Since I started working out every day Olivia will now tell me she's going to exercise. :)

      Delete
  4. Olivia is so adorable! It's so funny how much they pick up on, and how they can role play "adult life" so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it makes me want to be very careful what I say and do! :)

      Delete
  5. You better get some new kind of lock for that door!!! She's gonna be making a break for it when you're in the bathroom sometime!!! Yikes!!! She's so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But she's pretty scared to go outside with out me, thankfully.

      Delete

I usually respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)